Crimzon Clover / Crimzon Clover: WORLD IGNITION Crimzon Clover (クリムゾンクローバー) is a indie vertical shooting game developed by YOTSUBANE and released in 2011 for Windows PCs. An arcade version was released in 2013, and an updated version of the game, known as Crimzon Clover: WORLD IGNITION, was released in 2014 on Steam and GOG. It focuses on the destruction of a mechanical army known as the Gorgoneion, and their new doomsday weapon known as the Crimson Heart. The primary focus with the game's overall gameplay is on utilizing homing lock-on shots -- which activate a score multiplier -- and a hyper system mechanic known as Break Mode and Double Break Mode.
|B||Lock (CANCEL) / Slow Movement / Narrow Shot|
|C||Break / Double Break / Bomb|
|Attack Width||Wide; narrow when locked-on.|
|Attack Width||Variable; Trace options can be locked in place.|
|Attack Width||Narrow; narrower when locked-on.|
Console Release Notes
Steam = "World Ignition"
- Physical Release? - No, digital only via Steam.
- Region Locked? - No
- Arranged Modes - There are 3 modes of play but no arranged modes
- Online Leaderboards? - Yes
- Tate Option? - Yes
- Original Arcade Graphics - Yes
- Internal Scanlines Generator: n/a - Graphics are somewhere between 480p and full HD
- Graphical Filters: Bilinear
- Training mode - Yes
- Training Mode Configuration:
- Save States - No - Level Select - Yes - Customise Resources - Yes, all. - Save multiple sets of training configurations - Yes :) - Boss Fight Select - Yes :) - Mid Boss Fight Select - No - Save Training Run Replays - No
- Replay Mode - Yes (& can download high scoring replays from Leaderboards)
- Replay Options:
- Can slow playback to 1/16 speed.
- Primary info provided by CHA-STG