Difference between revisions of "DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou exA Label"
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
Revision as of 05:51, 20 July 2021
- A: Shot/Laser
- B: Bomb/Hyper
- C: Rapid Shot
- D: Bomb (exA Label only)
These codes can be input on the name entry screen for an additional sound effect.
Press the below additional buttons when selecting a mode in the menu:
- Left: switch to original music (exA Label, X Arrange only)
- Right: switch to arrange music (Original, Inbachi only)
- B: Activate overflow (Original mode) / Switch B and D buttons (exA Label)
- C: Disable gadgets
- D: Shift all gadgets to the bottom (Tate only)
- Grazing charges hyper.
- Rank increases bullets and bee/bomb/1up cancel duration.
- Hypers cancel to small stars on activation and big stars on activation resulting in rank >= 100.
- Cancelling bullets increases hits and gives some points.
- Star values are multiplied by hit counter.
- Bombing cancels to big stars on start and then for duration cancels to small stars.
X Arrange is inspired from the Xbox 360 exclusive arrange, with the below notable differences:
- The HP counter continuously drains during gameplay. It is possible to replenish it by picking up items or destroying bosses.
- Slowdown is based on exA Label.
The HP counter continuously drains at an estimated rate of 20 HP / second. It is halved during boss fights to 10 HP / second.
The following actions affect the counter:
- Destroying a boss: +1000
- Destroying a midboss: +800
- Picking up the 8th bee in a stage: +500
- Destroying a boss part: +400
- Picking up a bee item: +200
- Picking up a big star during hyper: +7
- Picking up a small star during hyper: +3
- Picking up a big star outside of hyper: +1
- Manual bomb: -1200
- Autobomb: -2000
A few non-game-breaking bugs are present, mostly related to Freeplay and mode disable.
- When other modes are disabled, pressing the start button in freeplay during the demonstration will start a credit with 3 lives, even if the default was changed in the test menu.
- If only exA Label is enabled, pressing left and start on the title menu will disable the music in stage instead of switching to the original soundtrack.
References & Contributors
- VxD: Initial bring up, secrets